What is the best doctor to see for menopause? - Balanced Hormones Center

The best doctor to see for issues related to menopause is an obstetrician-gynecologist (OB-GYN) who specializes in treating women going through menopause, also known as a menopause specialist. An OB-GYN receives extensive training in female reproductive health issues, including perimenopause and menopause. A menopause specialist has additional expertise in:

Some key things a menopause specialist can do include: Reasons to see a menopause specialist include: When making your appointment, confirm the OB-GYN treats menopausal patients and ask about their experience managing perimenopause and menopause. It can also help to get a recommendation from friends or your family physician. Some questions to ask a potential menopause specialist: It’s normal to meet with more than one menopause specialist to find someone you really click with. You want an OB-GYN who listens to your concerns and helps you fully understand your options.

Finding the Right Menopause Specialist

When searching for a menopause specialist in your area, there are a few high-quality clinics I recommend considering:

Balanced Hormones Center

Contact Balanced Hormones Center today to schedule a new patient appointment with one of their board-certified menopause specialists. Their team is welcoming and skilled at developing personalized treatment plans to help women thrive through perimenopause and beyond.

Get Free Consultation